I have been sans gluten for 18 months and have grown accustomed to “living without.” Of course that is until I come face-to-face with donuts, onion rings, and pretty much anything fried and delicious. So, when I come across a gluten free recipe that actually tastes awesome, I cannot keep it to myself. I thought I might share some of my favorite gluten free recipes with you today.
Some of these have been recommendations from friends, others I have happily stumbled upon.
- Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes – I have searched high and low for a hashbrown casserole that didn’t include “cream of whatever” soup, and this one not only checks that box, but it really delivers in the flavor department. It’s creamy, cheesy, and oh so delicious. Use fresh parmesan – it makes it!
- Chuys Creamy Jalapeño Dip – If you like things a little spicy, this is the dip for you! Enjoy with chips, roasted potatoes, or even atop grilled chicken.
- 5 Ingredient White Chicken Chili – This is a great fall recipe. It has some spice to warm you up, and leaves you feeling full and satisfied. Don’t forget to serve it topped with cilantro and diced avocado.
- Soft and Chewy Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies – So, I have tried my fair share of GF cookies, and these are by far the closest to the real deal in my opinion. I may have eaten 2/3 of the batch.
- Raw Brownies – These are really yummy and actually good for you! My whole family loves them and I don’t feel guilty for indulging in several of them.
All of these recipes can be enjoyed if you are avoiding gluten…or not!