Loving these summery inspirations this week. Check em’ out:
- I have fallen in love with the colorful potted plants pictured above. They are right by our local splash pad, and I get to enjoy them while I sit under an umbrella and my kiddos run through bursts of water on a hot day. It’s delightful.
- I stumbled upon NeeSee’s Dresses this week. I love how modest and feminine their clothing is. It’s nice to have something that covers everything when you are tryin’ to look cute and chase kids around all day. As an added bonus, their 4th of July inspired clothes are 30% off right now.
- Are you in need of an awesome last minute side dish for a 4th of July picnic? This tomato tart recipe is absolutely delicious.
- And then make these s’more bites for dessert.
- Finally, some bright colored upcycled furniture ideas to inspire you!
Happy 4th of July!