I am in full-on Christmas prep mode….possibly because I could go into labor any day now and things just have to get done! Of course most of my “preparing” has been browsing around Pinterest for ideas. Here is what I’m loving:
- Custom Family Name Cookie Cutter/Stamp – This is just adorable. If you are into making Christmas cookies, this will definitely take it to the next level. Just be aware, Etsy shops usually need 1-2 weeks to ship because they are custom made.
- The Lettermate – I’ll admit it, I’ve never sent a Christmas card in my life, but if I did, I would totally get this stencil. It’s actually something that would be great beyond the holidays when sending something special in the mail like wedding/birthday invitations, etc.
- Christmas Candle – I love the smell of a fresh Christmas tree. We have an artificial tree, so having an evergreen scent in our house around Christmas is a must!
- Gluten Free Gingerbread cookies – These look so cute and delicious.
- Favorite Things Party – I love this idea for a girls only Christmas party with close friends or even ladies in your neighborhood. Gag gifts are fun, but nice gifts are better!